Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer days....

I have just been wondering what has happened to summer days? Wondering where the relaxing and drinking lemonade and that bored feeling has gone to. I definetely have not seen any summer days like that. I think my 2 boys are feeling that bored feeling fighting with eachother, not quite knowing what to do with themselves all day long. I have been working on some very cool projects can't wait to get them done and get some more classes scheduled. Hope everyone of you are enjoying summer fun as much as I am. We really are having a good time and have found a lot of time to hang out by the pool and try to keep cool. A little hard to do right now. I agree with Kim, atleast scrapbooking is an inside sport!

1 comment:

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Yeah! Very cool. First posts! Looking good!