Sunday, August 22, 2010

Upcoming classes....

Fashionista Jewelry Collector

I will be teaching this at Mystic Paper

August 26th 10-2:00 & September 18th 3-6:00

Objects in Time

I am teaching this at Paper and Metal Scrappers

September 4th with 2 classes that day.....

9-1:00 & 2-6:00 (I think the morning is almost full so call soon)

These great "SPOOKY" blocks will be taught

October 8th at Paper and Metal Scrappers 5-8:30 p.m.

I will also send you home with a kit for the back side that

will say "FAMILY" so they can be used all year long!

ART tres bien
will be taught at Mystic PaperPosted by Picasa
on October 2nd at 10:30-3:30......... it will be
a party! it's the day before my birthday!!!

8 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Your class projects are so adorable! I hope I have the opportunity to sign-up for one soon! :)


-pamela

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzette,
Will you be teaching ART tres bien
again before the end of the year?
(Not sure if I can attend the 10/2 class)

Thanks,
Kerry

Suz@Shabbi Skraps said...

I don't think I will be. I might again after Christmas....if you don't want to wait I can always make you up a kit.

Stephanie Rudd said...

I love this! I wish I lived in Arizona so I could take your classes!

Suz@Shabbi Skraps said...

I would be happy to ship you off a kit any time!

Kerry Rehberg said...

Hi Suzette,
OK I'm ready to tackle my second class (my first was the awesome clock class in Payson!)
I can not attend the Art res bien class, so can you amake me up a kit? WITH pictures and REALLY good directions??
:-)
Thanks, let me know how to pay for it.
Best Wishes,
Kerry

Suz@Shabbi Skraps said...

Kerry,
Can you send your address to my email....suzricks@gmail.com I will send you back mine and you can just send me a check. I am going to get a paypal account set up, I just haven't had the time to look into it yet. Thanks, Suzette~

Suz@Shabbi Skraps said...

It will have great instructions & I send tons of good pics to your email so you will have that. I am so excited you are jumping into another project!!!~