Thursday, October 28, 2010

"BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC"

"BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC"

OF CHRISTMAS!!!!

When I was going through my photos to put in

this album that's what hit me the most was how magical

christmas really is. The love in our homes,

the excitement, the traditions, the bringing of loved ones together.

In this fun 5x7 mini album I have used Bo-Bunny's new Christmas line,

along with some christmas flashcards, playing cards, reproductions of Vintage

Christmas cards. There is some stamping, some die cuts, & one of my favorite new

mediums glass bead gel.

It gives this album a real magical christmas feel.

Of course a ton of fringe, trims & ribbons!!

We will be sewing a {little} too, I just love the look don't you?

Oh for the fun memories in this book!!!!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brent & Dana said...

Oh my goodness I am sooo in love with this book! Can't wait to make one for Londons first Christmas!!!