Monday, February 28, 2011

I admit...I was scared!!!

Oh my gosh!~ I was getting ready for my "Wheels on the Bus" class last week! I had purchased the new binding tool The Cinch....& when I went to do my kits I was too scared to try it.....I had all of these cute fun school papers and I just chickened out. Went right back to my stand by the Bind it All by Zutter.....which is good but I can't close my o-rings right with it....and the Cinch will punch through more paper at once and also makes more holes at once. So going to class I took both. (silly girl) The zutter to punch because I am soooo used to it & the Cinch to close the o-rings, like a breeze I might add! Anyway...if you are thinking about it I would highly recommend it now that I am chilled out a little & have sat down to play with it!!! I will show you a project real soon. Promise!!!~ and we will be using it in class from now on. It's a cool tool! Anyway, if you are into albums & book making It's really a CINCH!!!~

No comments: