Friday, May 20, 2011

Upcoming Father's Day Classes~

I have a busy couple of months going on...but I am telling you so far so good!!!! I have been having so much fun meeting new people and rounding up troves of treasures for these great albums!!! Last week I did Treasure's, For the Record, and The House that Built Me. 3 classes in 5 days!!!! Ummm I will say I probably won't do that again anytime soon!!!! Anyhow.....I have this great Father's Day Quote Book coming up one on June 1st at 10:00 at my house in Mesa {email me if you are interested or just hit the ole' paypal button} and one on June 4th 9:30 at Creative Quest in Glendale. I would love to see you. Come hang out with me and make a great Father's Day gift while we are at it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marta said...

It was great to meet you today - great class! Send pictures soon so I can finish it up - love it!
Marta