Friday, June 24, 2011

Just For The Record~

"For the Record" I am done with classes for a few weeks!!!! Whew!!!~ It has been a busy May and June and I am soooo ready for a break! I taught this class last night at Scrap Happy Sisters and it was by far the largest class I have ever had. I just love it when other people love my creations. It makes me happy!!!! I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Mine is flying by so time to jump in and have fun. I am taking time off but I am also working on some fab fall classes. My July classes are Paper &
Metal Scrappers on July 15th "Charmed" then at Creative Quest July 30th "Treasures". {this will be the last time I teach Treasures I am pretty sure} I have stocked up on more jewelry and fun stuff for that one but I am ready to move on. I will post a pic of "Charmed" later as I will be teaching that one in the Valley later this summer. Now..... get out there....or stay in if you are in AZ and have some Good Times!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie K. said...

have fun see when you get back!

Suz@Shabbi Skraps said...

You bet ya!!!~ Thanks for watching out for me! You are the best!!!