Saturday, March 22, 2014

Welcome to the World

Welcome to the World baby Hattie! This picture was taken the day she got home from the hospital. What a precious little baby she is. I feel bad I am just posting this because she actually turned "1" month old last week. She was born February 19th and has been such an angel. Of course this is coming from Gram who gets to sleep all through the night every night. Being a mom is hard, being a grandma is great! I went to a Flea Market with some of my friends this morning. I am so drawn to vintage things old stuff, and buttons and realize it is because it all reminds me of my Grandma. She was and will always be the greatest and best influence in my life. I am so grateful for her and the time she spent with me and the love that I always felt from her. I hope I can be such an influence to my "4" beautiful grand daughters, and the others that are yet to come. Despite a really crazy couple of years it is a very great and memorable time of life~enjoy the moments.

No comments: