Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"You Make Me Smile" Mini Album & Weekly Page Kit

This is the cute mini album

"YOU MAKE ME SMILE"

I absolutely love all of these colors together

DARLING aren't they???

This mini album is loaded with goodies!
The cover is a transparancy with that big old flower on it.
Tags, tags, and more tags for journaling those awesome memories,
more transparancies, quotes and sayings,
and tons of room for all of those treasured photos.

This is going to be a very fun class!

I will be teaching it at Scapology http://www.scrapologyaz.com/

on Thursday September 18th 6:30-8:30

and on Saturday September 20th 2:00-4:00

Posted by PicasaI got so excited about my mini album I almost forgot...
Here is this weeks Layout Kit. It's a birthday kit....
Happy Birthday Grandma! I won't say what b-day it was...I know she says
she doesn't care...but I think she would tell me I don't need
to broadcast it either!!!! We had a really fun birthday celebration!
Those grandkids just love their Grandma!!!!
Kits available at Scrapolgy this week for $8.00

No comments: