Monday, September 15, 2008

Loving Orange! & craving Fall !!!!

I have been totally craving "FALL" which... coming from Utah

I always do this time of year! Under 100 degrees would even be

a nice change.... anyhow, I'm pretty sure that's why when I picked

these papers I was loving "ORANGE" so much!!!

These are my layouts for my layout page class next week!!!

I have been really slow at getting them going and done...

So, if there is anyone out there that needs to get some photos scrapped,

you are looking for some fun new techniques and ideas...,

and you "NEED" some you time! Please join me...

I will be teaching this class

at Scrapology Thursday September 25th 6:30-8:30

In class you will finish "3" double page layouts with loads of goodies for $35.00.

You will also enjoy a couple of hours to get rejuvinated and have a great time!

Just call the store to sign up 480-786-4878

or you can sign up on the website: www.scrapologyaz.com

Or better yet...stop by the store and see them in person.

They are fun fun pages!!!

Posted by PicasaMy oldest daughter Dana took these great shots of
of her neices and nephews for her sister-in-law.
Aren't they adorable pics!!!!

No comments: