Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pretty Cupcakes~Pasta Anyone????

It ended up being a cupcake day at our house yesterday!
I was busy decorating 60 cupcakes for a bridal shower in the neighborhood.
When I took them over they looked so pretty
on the beautifully decorated table. I love it when it all comes together!
Next....pasta anyone?????
Dana had also been busy with an April Fools joke....
she made these cupcakes to look like plates of spaghetti and meatballs
for us and her neighbors. Kind of gross to look at but still 
very delicous! Kaden was not so sure about it! 
Austin didn't hesitate! (teenage boy for sure!!!)
I should have taken pics before I let them dig in....because
it was very amazing!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable Suzette! The spaghetti ones do look a little strange, but in a sweet tasty way.