Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What time would you save in a Bottle...if you could????

I am selling a few kits for my "Time in a Bottle" Album. I have taught my first class & have some upcoming classes scheduled. But I have received a lot of interest on this one... so I want to make it available to some of you that watch my blog & that don't live locally. If you don't live here be glad...it is still sooo darn hot!!! I am really ready for a break in the weather. This is my homesick time of  year. I can already feel it starting. Thanks for checking I am working on some great stuff & I have learned a couple of simple tricks I want to share too. So keep checking...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marijo said...

Your class was awesome. I finished with all the embellishments this past weekend. Love the book! Can't wait till your next class.

Marijo aka Scraptastic Grammy

Suz@Shabbi Skraps said...

Thank you so much!!! It was fun having you there and I am so glad to hear you got it done! Yea!!!! I have a cool halloween one I will be posting soon...just have to download the pics.....