Monday, April 2, 2012

April and May Class Schedule

I have to admit I have kind of been a slug about getting some Spring classes going. I burnt myself out a little around Christmas time and then immediately had classes in January for my LOVE blocks for Valentines Day,that  along with some family things going on I was just kind of done for a little while. I gave myself a much needed little break!  So I hope you all haven't given up on me....I do have some great classes coming up for Spring and working on some great projects for the summer months. Although after April I will only be teaching 2 times a month from now on. I will try to rotate stores the best I can so that I can see everybody and give you the chance to take my classes.... I need a life to take pics of and to enjoy my kids, my hubby, and those adorable little grand daughters of mine. I know you know what I am saying.....enjoy this amazing spring weather. I am off for a walk....Happy Monday to everyone!!!

Blogger has changed a little so I am still trying to figure things out..I will post my class here and then add them to my class schedule below also. Thanks for checking in hope to see you soon!

April 18th Blissful Collector @ The Scrapbook Barn in Mesa 5:30 to 8:30

April 21st Family Is Everything@ Paper and Metal Scrappers in Payson 10:00-3:00

April 28th School Album K-6 @ Craftfusion in Chandler 10:30-4:30

May 5th Family Is Everything @ The Scrapbook Barn in Mesa 10:30-3:30

No comments: