Tuesday, January 4, 2011

We wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happier New Year!!!!~

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

We wish you Merry Christmas!!!!

No!!!!

Okay! AGAIN!!!!

We wish you Merry Christmas!!!!

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

NO!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
Okay*#%@ How About.....
A HAPPIER NEW YEAR!!Posted by Picasa
My Christmas decor is almost all packed up and put away
& I have half of a new project done....just needing me to
finish it up. I have classes coming up soon,
product on it's way...It's a new year!
WAHOO!!!!!
I will post some pics soon...
but first I had to show off these cutie pies above.
{This little session went on for a while
with the same outcome
everytime. Hallie couldn't figure out why?
& London couldn't figure out why we weren't stopping her!!!!}

1 comment:

Brent & Dana said...

That last picture is hilarious! Hal just loves London to death!